With several types of cooking appliances out there, from multicookers to pressure cookers to Instant Pots and more, choosing the right cooker can be a bit challenging. The reliable freestanding slow cooker cooks your food at a low and steady temperature.
Multi Cookers offer the best of both worlds: slow cooker and pressure cookers. This innovative appliance allows you to do more and can easily replace several appliances, including a yogurt maker, bread maker, oven, stove, fryer, steamer, and more.
However, it’s crucial to purchase the right multicooker, and no other products come to mind besides KitchenAid KMC4244CA Candy Apple Multi-Cooker.
What is the KitchenAid Multicooker?
This versatile KitchenAid Multi-Cooker is touted to be a small cooking appliance to make cooking stress-free. It offers up to 10 cooking settings, which is suitable for both seasoned chefs and home cooks.
With KitchenAid Multi-Cooker, you can use the boil/steam, sear, sauté, slow cook high and low, rice, risotto, simmer, soup, yogurt, and keep warm functions. Some models from this brand, including this product, feature a stir tower to make mixing, stirring, and flipping your food ingredients hassle-free.
These, along with many more features, make the KitchenAid Multi-Cooker perfect cooking equipment with a hands-free cooking experience.
- Rice, simmer, sear, risotto, saute, and slow-cooker options
- EvenHeat technology to monitor the cooking temperature for satisfactory outcomes. KitchenAid’s trademark technology ensures all sides of the food are evenly cooked.
- CeramaShield coating for a non-stick, PTFE/PFOA free, and scratch-resistant body.
- Dishwasher compatible for convenient cleaning experience
- Digital Display for accurate instructions
- Timer and Keep Warm function
- Tempered glass lid with a pour spout to seal moisture, heat, and your food’s natural flavor and taste.
- Stir-tower for hands-free stirring experience
- Wide range size and design options
Kitchenaid Multi Cooker Review – What Does It Do? KitchenAid KMC4244CA Candy Apple
Now that you’re aware of this tried-and-true multicooker, let’s discuss its performance.
The KitchenAid Multi-cooker is an excellent choice for people looking to cook a huge array of recipes. This unit indeed delivers from cooked ham to roasted chicken and caramelized onions. It’s flexible and easy to use.
However, KitchenAid KMC4244CA Candy Apple Multi-Cooker was a little bit noisy when we tested it at a higher speed. Also, it comes in handy for cooking smaller portions.
That’s not all: this model attains 110 degrees F, making it ideal as a yogurt maker. However, with the manual setting, you can customize the heat levels anyway between 165 – 450 degrees F. furthermore, this model includes a Stir Tower for hands-free flipping, stirring, and mixing.
Sadly, the performance of this attachment isn’t impressive. Sometimes, the ingredients tend to slide along the pot’s bottom. Besides, using the side scraper blade makes it more challenging to stir large portions.
This product is a 4Qt cooking vessel with a pouring spout featuring the brand’s CeramaShield coating, which is PTFE/PFOA free, scratch-resistant and non-stick. Also, it ensures easy food release and snappy cleanup. Besides, it’s dishwasher safe for a convenient cleaning experience.
The KitchenAid Multi-cooker features handles and a clear tempered glass lid for safe handling and sealing moisture and heat. This model comes in black, candy apple red, and stainless, which is attractive and easily complements your kitchen decor.
This product includes a non-stick 4QT metal pot vessel with a pour spout and handles. Plus, it comes with a roasting rack and steam basket for extra versatility. On top of that, it has a digital display to make monitoring your cooking temperature and time a breeze. Also, it doubles as a simple step-by-step guide that comes in handy for people new to multi cookers. It displays temp and timer for about 12 hours of cooking.
With the Kitchenaid Multi-Cooker, you can easily cook up your favorite dishes without any hassle. This cooking appliance is a compact model that packs 700W of power and offers up to 10 cooking settings, ensuring it tackles any cooking tasks.
This convenient countertop cooking appliance has step-by-step cooking modes that eliminate any guesswork when cooking rice, yogurt, soup, risotto, and more. Also, it ensures users can achieve consistent results always,
Its versatile cooking modes selection supports creating anything from stir-fries to sauteed skillets and slow-cooked stews. That’s not all: it features a keep warm mode for convenience. This mode allows you to keep your food at the perfect serving temperatures after cooking until you are ready to serve your meal. More so, this handy function automatically shuts itself after 24 hours.
The KitchenAid Multi-Cooker is backed by a 1 Year Hassle-Free Replacement Warranty upon the date of your purchase. This warranty policy covers repair labor costs and replacement parts. Nonetheless, it’s essential to read more about the warranty on their official website.
- Brand: KitchenAid
- Product Dimensions: 15.5” x 16.5” x 13”
- Item Weight: 16.5 pounds
- Stirring Tower: 120 volts
- Straightforward to use – this product includes a detailed instruction, which is relatively easy to follow
- Over Ten Cook Modes – slow cook (high and low), rice, sear, soup, yogurt, risotto, sauté, simmer, boil/steam, and keep warm.
- Hands-free Cooking Experience – this multicooker is designed to cook without monitoring the appliance all the time.
- Easy Stirring Mechanism – it comes with Stir Tower to mix, flip, and stir your food ingredients for you. This provides you with more time to prep other food ingredients.
- Space Saving and Aesthetic – KitchenAid KMC4244CA Candy Apple Multi-Cooker can replace up to 10 appliances, which frees up more space in your kitchen while adding style and elegance to your kitchen settings.
- Stir Tower isn’t reliable – according to users, the stir tower does not perform efficiently as some ingredients get stuck to the pot’s bottom. However, it does not happen all the time, and with proper usage, you might not experience this issue.
- Not ideal for cooking large portions up to 10 servings
There are hundreds of multicooker out there with enticing promises, but only a few live up to the hype, like KitchenAid KMC4244CA Candy Apple Multi-Cooker. Hopefully, our KitchenAid multi cooker review makes your decision process easier and helps you settle for the right cooking appliance.
- Difference Between KitchenAid Classic And Classic Plus
- KitchenAid KSM150PSER Artisan Stand Mixer Review
- Viking 13-Piece Tri-Ply Copper Cookware Set Review
- Cuisinart Mcp-12n MultiClad Pro Stainless Steel 12-Piece Cookware Set Review
- J.A. Henckels International 3-Piece Capri Granitium Nonstick Fry Pans Review